Hundreds of Head Start (HS) and Early Head Start (EHS) professionals and governance members will convene in Atlanta at our Leadership Summit to expand their understanding and application of quality initiatives and best practices in the areas of financial operations, program design and management, program governance, and human resource management. In addition to educational breakout sessions, the conference also incorporates other learning opportunities designed to promote continuous learning and awareness such as pre-conference seminars, Public Policy Luncheon, and plenary sessions.
who should attend
A strong organizational team is a powerful mechanism for getting results and managing change. This event is ideal for organizations committed to harnessing the power of teams, and grantees are encouraged to register as an organizational team: Executive Director, Head Start Director, Fiscal Officer, Content Area Managers, Board and Policy Council Chairs/Members, as well as other key staff who hold a position of responsibility and accountability.
Click here to view/print the brochure (Updated April 22, 2013)
Click here to view/print the form for Large Groups
Click the links below to register for this event (Registration opens April 1st)
Pre-Conference Seminar A-Sequestration & Current Issues (WIPFLI)
Pre-Conference Seminar B Sequestration & Designation Renewal System-GABI (WKU-T/TAS)
265 Peachtree Street, NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
1.888.421.1442 or 404.577.1234
Click the link below to make hotel reservations ONLINE
Region IV Office of Head Start Pre-Conference Seminars
All registrations received through April 19, 2013 for the Region IV Office of Head Start's School Readiness and Center Management Pre-Conference Seminars have been submitted to the Region IV Office of Head Start. Beginning April 20, 2013 please click the link below for guidance on how to register.
Region IV OHS Pre-Conference Seminars
Tips & Reminders from the RIV Office of Grants Management (April 5, 2013)
1. Ensure all financial data reported on the SF-425 is in whole dollar amounts. Grantees may also round up to the nearest whole dollar when reporting disbursements on the Federal Financial Report (FFR) in the Payment Management System (PMS).
2. Ensure all Final SF 425 reports equal the disbursements reported on the Federal Financial Report (FFR) submitted in the Payment Management System (PMS).
3. In drawing down FY13, funds in the Payment Management System (PMS) (Grantees who have start dates between 10/1/12-9/30/13) should ensure that they use the “P” account instead of the “G” account.
4. In drawing down, FY12 funds in the Payment Management System (PMS) (Grantees who have start dates between 10/1/11-9/30/12), should ensure that they use the “G” account.
5. Please check ECLKC for designation renewal System awardees http://eclkc.ohs.acf.hhs.gov/hslc/hs/dr/prelim-1st-cohort-awardees.html